194.2+/- Acres Wabasha County, MN
194.2 Acres +/-
Check out this SOLD listing in Wabasha County, MN. For land for sale in this area, contact land specialist Dave Walch directly at 507-421-0474 or Dave@hpraa.com This is what land is worth in Wabasha County, MN.
This property has a little bit of something for everyone: Building site, tillable acres and woods for excellent hunting opportunities. Can be sold as one piece or easily split to provide what you need. You decide!
- Building site of 2.2 +/- acres consists of older home that could be replaced with the home of your dreams. Being sold “As Is”
- Around 51+/- acres of very good tillable ground with an average CPI of 89. Good road access and good drainage contribute to high yielding corn beans and hay crops.
- About 141+/- acres of woodlands, most with a south eastern slope. Average timber with oak and other hardwoods, bottom access on both sides of the property. With this 141+/- acres 42 acres are enrolled in RIM program, which was set aside for wildlife management. This piece of property has been very well managed over the years allowing for good trophy bucks. This piece is also buildable.
For more info on this great property or to schedule a showing, contact Minnesota Land Specialist Dave Walch at (507)421-0474 or email him at DAVE@HPRAA.COM.
- Quality Deer and Turkey hunting
- Food and water near by
- Many bedding areas on property
- No state land nearby
- Surrounded on 3 sides by tillable land
- B+ quality farm land with high fertility levels
Located: 20120 County Road 18 Kellogg, MN Wabasha county, Gleason township
Some photos taken on property may show neighboring property.